Harry Potter’s life is miserable. His parents are dead and he’s stuck with his heartless relatives, who force him to live in a tiny closet under the stairs. But his fortune changes when he receives a letter that tells him the truth about himself: he’s a wizard. A mysterious visitor rescues him from his relatives and takes him to his new home, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
I mean… Who haven’t read Harry Potter? I think of just one person on this planet that didn’t read the whole serie and that’s me. Like I’ve said in a different post, I’ve seen four of the movies with my dad (he saw them all) and as a child I loved them. But now as a 23yo I was searching online reasons why to read the books at this age? And althought I’m just at the first book I’ll give you some reasons on why to start reading it:
- Harry Potter is such a sweet, fun child who has a dramatic story but it’s storyline doesn’t let you feel that bad for him because he is living the best years of his life after his Hogwards letter arrives
- Wizards, magic, fun and games, deadly games
- The friendship that is born between him, Ron and Hermione is absolut goals
- The book is written for children so it’s easy to read but 100x more interesting that any “adult” magic book out there
- You can take a test to see in which Hogwards House you are (mind-blowing)
- The story is amazing, purely amazing
- If you feel like you’re going to fangirl about it, there lare oads of things you can buy and you can experience the HP life outside the book
- The first book is interesting, amazing, you find out or remember all the plots, the storyline and it’s a masterpiece to read
- There are more books to read because it’s a serie omg yes (obvi yes)
5/5 stars right there.