A bookworm/bookdragon is a person who adores to read books, lives through them and for them. How do you know if you are a bookworm yourself? It’s easy, I present to you some bookworm facts that show if you are indeed a book warrior.
- You spend all your money on books and if some money remain untouched you just save them to buy other books that may interest you in the future.
- Your life time dream is to have a great office in your house where you can store all your books, just like an indoor library.
- You are careful when it comes to your books, you can’t just borrow them to everyone.
- You don’t ask for someone to lend you a book, you write the title in your phone and then you go out and buy it.
- You carry a book with you, everywhere you go. Guilty…
- You’ve started drinking coffee just because it looks good next to your book…
- The ultimate step: you have a favorite genre BUT you read everything around you.